- Athletic Shoes
- Trail 3 AT Boco Newton shoes sportivi SALE W005217 bluee Calzature sport corsa da b787duggt42391
Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Nomad Mens Veil Camouflage Barrier Hunting Pants Size 42
- Remo magnetico integrado pulsometro AS VIVA volante magnetico aleman G-BM
- Shimano Pro Turnix saddle, 209g
- Thomson A-Head Elite X4 1-1 8x10ox90mmx31 8mm Stem
- Tru-Spec 1619005 Men's BDU Coat Tiger Stripe Cotton Poly Twill - Large
- 1997 97 KTM 250Exc 250 Exc Subframe Sub Frame Chassis Rear Support OEM
- C-N217 F217 HILASON LEATHER YOUTH SADDLE REPLACEMENT FENDER PAIR WITH HOBBLE STR
- Alpha Bicycle Company One Piece Tank Top Padded Cycling Jersey Groove Subaru
- Caravan Canopy Sport Shelter bluee 80010100990 Shelter NEW
- E-Bike 24V 8.8Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Btwin Fenetic Urmas Hersteller PESU
- E-Bike 8.8Ah 24V Battery Electric Bicycle Bike for Quadrini SUNN Cyclamatic
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...