- Addix 650B Hs425 Ralph Racing Schwalbe Speed 27.5x2.10 Tyre Fold Tle Snakeskin b787dmveb3872
Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Jose Ortiz Russet Leather Spur Straps with Basket Weave Tooling - Med Large
- Men's Hunt Coat by Renard et Cheval in Navy w bluee Collar w White Pipe size 40L
- Okuma ANDROS 5IIa ..............2 Speed.....USA PRODUCT, Ships from New Jersey
- Reel Winder III + Super Spooler + Digital Counter for holding line spooling reel
- Scientific Anglers System 2 Fly Fishing Reel 8 9 w 3 Spools + FREE Line
- SMITH OPTICS Holt Snow Helmet
- TFO Deer Creek Spey Rod 14' 7 8wt 4 piece
- Vintage Salomon SX 61 SIZE 8.5 330 CLAM SHELL STEP IN STYLE-FREE SHIPPING
- 3 4 5 8WT Fly Rod Fast Action 36T Carbon Fiber Graphite IM10 Fly Fishing Rod
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...